BioAnalytical Services: Testing | Bioassay | Clinical Study
Since 1997, our bioanalytical testing and research range from basic phytonutrient analysis to bioassays and complex clinical studies, focusing on nutritional and health effects investigation:
- Phytochemical testing & profiling (antioxidants and ORAC, phytonutrient profiling via LC-MS/MS, and more)
- Human cells based bioassays: preclinical studies to identify health benefit potentials: anti-inflammatory, weight/diabetes management, antioxidant, biouptake efficacy, adaptogenic, neuroprotection, energy metabolism, anti-aging, etc..
- Clinical Studies to investigate a material's health functions including Oxidative Stress Reduction, Inflammation Reduction, Weight/Diabetes Management, BioUptake and Digestive Efficacy
- Bioanalytical services: ADME/TOX, PKPD, LC-MS/MS method development, Fractionation, API identification and isolation
Natural Antioxidants as Food Preservatives - Brunswick Labs Tech Chief Talks with Food Product Design
Science Backed Marketing
- Brunswick Labs Product Testing Certification is a nutritional testing validation system that supports marketing via scientific research. Press releases, SEO, social media, a packaging/promotion certificaiton seal, subscription channels, and an exclusive website (blcert.com) showcase certified products.