Independent Bioanalytical Testing & Research
Thousands of Brunswick Labs' customers served all over the world. we help companies like PepsiCo , Kraft Foods , Campbell's , and Johnson & Johnson to develop functional and medicinal products through our extensive bioanalytical testing and research services of natural and synthetic materials.
- Phytochemical analysis and profiling (Antioxidant analysis ORAC Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity; and other phytonutrient analysis)
- Human cells and enzymes based assays on Anti-inflammatory, Anti-aging, Weight managment/diabetes, and Antioxidant properties
- Clinical Studies on Oxidative Stress Analysis, Inflammation Reduction, and Weight Management/Diabetes health benefits
- Bioanalytical services: ADME/TOX, PKPD, LCMS-MS method development, Fractionation and Isolation, API identification and isolation
Among the many medicinal mushroom species, chaga (Inonotus obliquus Pilát) has drawn significant attention...
- Dynamic Creativity Work closely with you to design and conduct scientific investigations unique to your products
- Under One Roof From R&D discovery, to testing, to clinical studies for nutraceutical function claims, all in one lab
- Accessibility Scientific staff readily available for discussion
- Brand Recognition Only Brunswick Labs has a consumer brand identity