Independent BioAnalytical Testing & Research
Thousands of Brunswick Labs' customers served all over the world. we help companies like Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Kraft Foods, and Campbell's to develop functional and medicinal products through our extensive bioanalytical testing, research, clinical and preclinical studies of natural and synthetic materials.
- Phytochemical quantificaiton and profiling (Antioxidant testing; ORAC Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity; other phytonutrient profiling and fingerprinting)
- Human cells based bioassays to identify health benefit potentials of a material: Anti-inflammatory, Anti-aging, Weight/diabetes managment, Anti-cancer, and Antioxidant
- Clinical studies to evaluate Oxidative Stress Reduction, Inflammation Reduction, Weight/Diabetes Management, Metabolic Syndrome Improvement, and other health functions of a material
- General bioanalytical services: ADME/TOX, PKPD, LC-MS/MS method development, Fractionation, API identification and isolation
Turmeric, the bright yellow spice derived from the rhizome of curcuma longa plant, has been in research spotlight for over a decade. What is so precious about the Golden Spice and what exactly are...
- Dynamic Creativity Work closely with you to design and conduct scientific investigations unique to your products
- Under One Roof From R&D discovery, routine testing, to precinical and clinical studies, and nutraceutical function claims, all in one lab
- Accessibility Scientific staff readily available for discussion
- Brand Recognition Only Brunswick Labs has a consumer brand identity
More about Brunswick Labs: About us