Independent Bioanalytical Testing & Research
Thousands of Brunswick Labs' customers served all over the world. we help companies like Johnson & Johnson , PepsiCo , Kraft Foods , and Campbell's to develop functional and medicinal products through our extensive bioanalytical testing and research of natural and synthetic materials.
- Phytochemical analysis and profiling (Antioxidant analysis; ORAC Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity assays; and other phytonutrient analysis)
- Human cells based bioassays to identify health benefit potentials: Anti-inflammatory, Anti-aging, Weight/diabetes managment, Anti-cancer, and Antioxidant
- Clinical Studies to investigate Oxidative Stress Reduction, Inflammation Reduction, and Weight/Diabetes Management health benefits
- Bioanalytical services: ADME/TOX, PKPD, LC-MS/MS method development, Fractionation, API identification and isolation
Among the many medicinal mushroom species, chaga (Inonotus obliquus Pilát) has drawn significant attention...
- Dynamic Creativity Work closely with you to design and conduct scientific investigations unique to your products
- Under One Roof From R&D discovery, to testing, to clinical studies for nutraceutical function claims, all in one lab
- Accessibility Scientific staff readily available for discussion
- Brand Recognition Only Brunswick Labs has a consumer brand identity