Independent BioAnalytical Testing & Research
Who are we?
Brunswick Labs is an independent bioanalytical testing and research laboratory focusing on phytochemical testing, human cells based bioassays, and clinical studies concerning functional foods, nutritional supplements, and pharmaceutical products.
Thousands of Brunswick Labs' customers served all over the world. we help companies like Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Kraft Foods, and Campbell's to develop functional and medicinal products through our extensive bioanalytical testing, research, clinical and preclinical studies of natural and synthetic materials. We start with phytochemical analysis like ORAC assays and phytonutrient profling, progress to in-depth clinical and preclinical studies of health fucntions in biologcal systems (i.e., human bodies).
- Phytochemical quantification and profiling Antioxidant testing; ORAC Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity; phytonutrient ID & profiling
- Human cells based bioassays Identify health function potentials of a material: Anti-inflammatory, Weight/Diabetes management, Energy metabolism, Immune boost, Detoxification, Neuroprotection, Adaptogenic function, Antioxidation, Anti-cancer, Anti-aging, etc..
- Clinical studies Focus on Oxidative Stress Reduction, Inflammation Reduction, Weight/Diabetes Management, Metabolic Syndrome Improvement, Cadiovascular health, and other health functions of a test product
- Other bioanalytical services ADME/TOX, PKPD, LC-MS/MS method development, Fractionation, API identification and isolation
- Dynamic Creativity Work closely with you, design and conduct scientific investigations unique to your products
- Under One Roof From R&D discovery, routine testing, to preclinical and clinical studies, and nutraceutical function claims, all in one lab
- Accessibility Scientific staff readily available for discussion
- Brand Recognition Only Brunswick Labs has a consumer brand identity
More about Brunswick Labs: About us